Brick Sample Boards that Don’t Break the Bank
The costs associated with brick sample boards can leave manufacturers, retailers, and designers wondering if the benefits outweigh the costs. Fortunately, with simulated printing technology, there is a way for smart marketers to reap the benefits of brick sample boards without breaking the bank.
Brick’s Enduring Popularity Shows No Sign of Decline
There’s a reason the three little pigs came to the conclusion that their best protection could only come from brick construction. Although one of the oldest building materials, brick may even be more sought out than it was thousands of years ago. Today’s brick connoisseurs not only use brick in building construction but also continue to find new and creative design uses for brick as well. Brick is here to stay.
Revolutionize the Way You Use Sample Boards with Simulated Printing
Increased inventory and decreased expense are only two of the reasons to change the way you look at brick sample boards. When you remove the disadvantages of sample boards, you also open up creative marketing avenues that were never an option with expensive and bulky sample boards.
Contact the friendly and professional team at Wallace Simulations today to see where the future of simulated printing brick sample boards can take your products and your bottom line.
Variety and Cost-effective Production is Possible with Brick Sample Boards
Sample boards are the most efficient and effective way to market your brick products. The benefits of brick sample boards far outweigh their disadvantages. Reasons brick sample boards are a widely-utilized marketing tool include:
- Brand exposure
- Immediate client feedback
- Increased customer confidence
- Controlled product presentation
- Circumvents risk aversion
- Builds product awareness
Still, there are drawbacks to brick sample boards, which can greatly impact your bottom line. Unfortunately, there simply hasn’t been a way to get the best of both worlds when it comes to brick sample boards – until now. The downsides to most brick sample boards are numerous, including the following:
- Loss of inventory
- Weight of installation and transport
- Freight expense
- Limited installation options
Loss of inventory alone results in millions of dollars of lost revenue annually. Fortunately, you can have all of the benefits of brick sample boards without any of the drawbacks with Wallace Simulation’s innovative textured printing process.
Simulations by Wallace Brings Innovation to Brick Sample Boards
Simulations by Wallace eliminates concerns of weight and inventory loss with its highly-refined, dimensional printing process. This process, combined with the expertise of the Wallace Simulations team, utilizes your original product to create an amazing printed texture representation of your brick. Your brick inventory remains intact, and its lightweight printed counterpart does all of the work on your brick sample boards.
The problems with traditional brick sample boards can be boiled down to two issues:
- Weight: Traditional brick sample boards are heavy and can be difficult to transport and install. They also require a significant amount of space, which can be challenging to accommodate in showrooms or on trade show floors. Additionally, the weight of the sample boards can cause damage to floors and other surfaces during transport and installation.
- Loss of Inventory: Traditional brick sample boards require a significant amount of bricks to create, which can result in a significant loss of inventory. This loss can add up quickly and affect a company’s bottom line.
To solve these issues, Simulations by Wallace has developed an innovative process to create simulated brick sample boards that look and feel like the genuine product but are:
- Lightweight: Simulated brick sample boards are much lighter, making them easy to transport and install. They also require less space, which means they can be utilized in a wider variety of settings. Additionally, they help reduce expenses related to the weight of the actual product and eliminate the risk of damage during transport.
- Cost-Effective: Simulated brick sample boards are cost-effective and eliminate the loss of inventory associated with traditional brick sample boards. They provide a way to showcase your products without the need for bulky inventory and help reduce sampling costs.
Overall, Simulations by Wallace has brought innovation to the brick sample board industry, providing a cost-effective and efficient way to showcase products to potential customers. Contact Simulations by Wallace today to learn more about their simulated brick sample boards and how they can benefit your business.